#INFLUENCERDRIVE: JILLIAN BULLOCK TALKS EMPOWERMENT, MOVIES, MOTIVATION AND TECH!

 

Jillian Bullock: Inspirational Influencer! 

Definitely a name to watch. Jillian kindly sat down with us and answered some questions. A real pleasure. 




 

1: Tell us about your latest projects:

I recently launched my health, fitness and wellness Youtube channel called Mind, Body, Spirit Connection where I give people advice, tips, and information on how they can get in the best physical, mental, spiritual, and sexual condition in their lives regardless of their age.

 

I am also in development on a new film I wrote and will produce and direct. It’s called Rebirth and involves boxing.

 

 

2: What turns a victim into a victor?

It’s all about mindset. Learning how to build resilience. Channeling positive energy by being around positive, productive people. Reading books and watching videos on success, victorhood, happiness, health, and wellness. Letting go of excuses. Not having a pity party every chance you get. Having gratitude for what is good in your life right now. 

Releasing negative thought patterns. Doing activities that help change you for the better, like exercising, yoga and meditation, and eating healthy foods. Eliminating negative behaviors – stop smoking or doing drugs, drinking alcohol excessively, not getting 7-8 hours of sleep, being in toxic relationships.

 

3: What movies inspired you in your own writing?

 

I watch many movies, which are mainly drama and thrillers. Movies like Identity, Get Out, Seven, The Departed, Black Swan, Gone Girl, Shutter Island, No Country For Old Men, all Mission Impossible movies, and anything done by Quentin Tarantino.

 

4: What tech apps can you not live without? 

  • Grammarly Business                                                                                                                                        
  • Health Sync                                                                                                                                               
  •  FibriCheck

 

                 


                                                                             

 

5: Secret to your success, as an 'influencer' and motivator? 

 

My success as an influencer and motivator is being true to who I am. I share many of my experiences of my past how I was once a homeless, drug addicted prostitute and how I turned my life around to become successful. I am also very knowledgeable about fitness, health, wellness and nutrition, so I share my knowledge with others. 

I share my past struggles with weight, and how I lost 50 pounds and got healthy, reversed Type II diabetes. People find my information helpful. As a filmmaker, I share my on-set productions with people, especially since I wear the hats of writer, director, producer, actor, and fight choreographer. 

Hardly any other female, especially one of color, wears those five hats. I also motivate people to live their dreams and not give in to what family, friends, co-workers, society says. My motto – “When your dreams die, you die.”


THANK YOU, JILLIAN! We try to play our part, too, in building better futures:

Try: Sustainability Roadmap

And: City Maps

Or: Augmented World

And this company, right here, which I have come across in my research.

If you are still reading at this stage then also check out these two:

Airports

Locations

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#INFLUENCERDRIVE: Christel Holst-Sande Cowdrey .

#INFLUENCERDRIVE. Drusilla Harris talks music, teaching, dance, tech, aesthetics and inspiration.

What CityMapper, Blippar et al CAN'T quite do?